Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Calendar Time! Inspiration from a Kindergartener

Every day in Julia's kindergarten class they have "Calendar" time. They each take turns putting cute little cards in the pockets, learning to read a calendar and talk about the weather.

Need a gift idea? Something personal? Calendars are great gifts to give your family. Every year my Mother in Law loves to have photo calendars made for each of us. Looking back over the years its a nice keepsake and sort of picture journal of the years events.

This Saturday, I'm hosting a girlfriend crop at my house. It's from whenever they get here to whenever they leave...even if its on Sunday! We'll move the furniture out of the way and make room for tables and loads of fun. We are even planning a swap for all those things you just had to buy when you saw them, but have never used. What better time than to get out the photo's and scrap a couple of calendars as gifts? Once the layout is done, it only takes minutes to duplicate it.

I tend to keep my calendar pages quick and easy. I especially love the 8 x 8 format. This gives you a bit of extra coordinating paper to use throughout your layout. Call me the frugal scrapper! I am so excited about this weekend. I'm sure I'll have lots to talk about.....

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails