Monday, July 12, 2010

Metal Embossing Made Easy on Cool2Craft

Today I shared a really Cool technique on how to emboss metal easily.

I used ArtEmboss from Amaco to create a beautiful textured pattern on the colored aluminum foil of choice.

You can view the archived show by clicking here

To go along with today's technique, I am offering a really Cool Kit.

You'll receive one sheet (4 1/2 x 9) of each of the colors below...PLUS


A signed copy of my Metal Jewelry 101 Book





This is a great way to try the metals without having to over buy a bunch of materials you dont need.  This book uses commonly found tools to create the jewelry.

Also check out my recorded class at CrafTECH University - Metal Jewelry 101.

Kit only $19.95 includes shipping














1 comment:

Dianne Long said...

Hi Linda! Just discovered you today on Cool2Craft! I love the metal crafting you did. I've never worked with metal but now I want to give it a try! Thanks for a great tutorial!
Dianne Hadaway - Mama's Pocketbook (http://mamaspocketbook.com). I joined your newsletter link and Network Blogs!

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails