Friday, March 9, 2007

AC MOORE VIDEO

I've just returned to the my studio after taping video segments for AC Moore at Beechwood Studio's in Ohio. I'm not sure what it is about me and Cleveland - but this was the 3rd time in a row that I've been there and it snowed 4 inches. Okay...so not a big deal to everyone who lives up north - but Im a Missouri girl and we had 70 degree weather the day I left. BRRRRRRRRR!!!

It was great to hangout with a few of my "crafty diva friends" - Julianna Hudgins of Ellison, Julie McGuffee - host of Scrapbook Memories and our AC Moore Hostess- Renee Sparks (that's Renee and I below in our AC Moore aprons). I always look forward to the "girl" time and getting some inspiration from the industry's best designers!


Look for new videos featuring Needle Felted Purse Kits from Dimensions, Craft and Hobby Organizing Solutions from Scrapbook Solutions ( ladies, this organizing system is way cool...you need this for that "DREAM STUDIO" you always wanted....as a matter of fact...I need this organizing system for my studio! Did I mention that it's very affordable too?) and Beautiful Natural Shell, Bone and Wood Jewelry featuring beads from World of Beads to go online early in April 07.
Today, I head to St. Louis for the CAMP RAINBOW - Bottles of Hope Teen Workshop. I'll have the opportunity to expose the teens to the world of polymer clay as they design their own Bottle of Hope and attach their personal note inside. They will also receive their own Bottle of Hope from donations received from the CHA Bottles of Hope Designer challenge held in late January at CHA in Aneheim, CA.

Camp Rainbow is totally devoted to Teen's who have undergone or are currently undergoing treatment for cancer or other life threatening diseases. It's a wonderful way for them to escape for a while and just enjoy life! For more information on Camp Rainbow, click here.

Look for Camp Rainbow photo's in my next post! Also, be sure to check out my website for tips and techniques and projects! Linda Peterson Designs

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails