Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Linda Peterson LIVE - Pamper Me Pillow - FREE Sewing Project

Well now, my first show is under my belt!  I had such a wonderful time producing this show.  The only problem I had was not being able to fit in EVERYTHING I wanted to show! 

Linda shares a quick sewing project using fabric and rice to create a sooothing eye pillow. These pillows are so soothing for tired eyes, need help going to sleep and feel great when you experience headaches.


Get your free sewing pattern for the pamper me pillows here

Be sure to check out all the shows on the Cool2Craft Network and click on the tab LIVE TV

Linda Peterson Live will air again February 21st with Celebrating Spring - Bloomin flowers as the theme. Mark your calendars to join us!

You can register to win a free class from CrafTECH University by simply subscribing to our feed!! We have lots of classes to give away so you have lots of chances to win. Just enter your email address into the subscribe box on this page. Open your confirmation email and confirm your address - It's soooo easy!

Also be sure to "LIKE" us on our Facebook

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails