Monday, February 27, 2012

The Wonder of Polymer Clay by Bonnie McGough

I met this delightful lady about 5 years ago when I attended my first Stitches trade show in Birminham England. Bonnie is just a ball of sunshine and so delightful to be around. Her enthusiasm is absolutely contageous.
 Bonnie has just released her first book "The Wonder of Polymer clay".  I was absolutely delighted that she signed a personal copy for me!

This book kept me company on the long plane ride back home.  It is so full of inspiration and one of the things I liked best about Bonnie's book is that she has put so much heart and soul into writing this.  You can feel her passion for polymer clay come through the pages.  She tell's it how it is, how techniques work best for her and even shares things that just plain don't work at all.

Last time I saw her, She gave me a frog on a pencil which I have propped up in my pencil box in my studio - I see it every day.  This time she also gave me this lovely hand made rose card. She is just adorable!



You can see more of Bonnie's work, get a copy of her book and watch her tutorials by visiting her on her website at:  http://www.bonniemcgough.co.uk

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails