Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Burlap, Baubles and Bling - Oh My - The New Janie Lane Home collection

Follow Me on Pinterest



I've found my calling....upcycling junk -trash to treasure - dumpster diver at heart - whatever you want to call it, I'm having a blast making it.

I've been promising Dana that I would make blinds for the front room of the house so that our African mounts won't get all sun faded.  If you've seen the inside of a Bass Pro -just imagine living it it and that is what our home is like.  I made the blinds from burlap and being that I can't throw so much as a hair of a scrap away, here's a peek at what I've designed for the Janie Lane Home Collection

To keep up with all the latest makes - please follow the Janie Lane Home Collection on Facebook -CLICK HERE


 I'm also playing around with bits and pieces of left over chicken wire and have loads of ideas of things to create.  Above is a wreath that I made - I acid washed the chicken wire to age and patina it.



Christine, the owner of Restore in Nixa, decided to give her handbag a little decoration with one of my burlap quilted hearts. - Love this idea!!



It's always trash to treasure around here! It's so much fun to upcycle and recycle throw aways into decorative art!



Don't miss out! Subscribe to my free project tutorials, videos and tips to help you in your creative home and business life!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails