Tuesday, August 20, 2013

All sorts of Amazing at the Spellbinders Design Retreat

Follow Me on Pinterest



Seemed like it was forever in coming and in the twinkling of an eye it was gone!  I've just returned home from the more than amazing Spellbinder's Design Retreat 2013.  It's a few short days of inspiration, making lasting friends, sharing in each others successes and life journeys and learning all about the opportunities as one of the members of Spellbinder's different design and inspiration teams.
Knowing Stacey for so many years, I knew to expect nothing shy of the very best of the best and it far exceeded my every expectation.

I don't know why but I only took a handful of pictures, which is so not me....but I was so busy enjoying everyone's company that the time just flew by!


Love these classroom rules!!


We all learned so much from each other.  Julianna Hudgins shared her Jewel Loom, I taught Mixed Media techniques using the Spellbinders Media Mixage Line.  John from Imagine Crafts taught a mixed media canvas class where everyone worked on everyone elses!! - ooh I love that idea....

so much to do ....and so much to explore....

My fellow designer friends did a great job of capturing these memories on their blog - so why not take a virtual tour and visit them.  Be sure to leave a comment and let them know you dropped by!

Click on the pictures below.

P.S.  Spellbinders is having a give away every day for the next few days - pop on over to their website and enter! CLICK HERE





Don't miss out! Subscribe to my free project tutorials, videos and tips to help you in your creative home and business life!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails