Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Handbag, Shoes and bling perfect for the red carpet - EMMYS inspired!

Follow Me on Pinterest



A couple of Monday's ago, Spellbinders and I kicked off a month long event celebrating their walking the red carpet at the Emmy awards with a video tutorial featuring my "Evening at the Emmys" glam earrings (to view the post and video click here)   It's a special honor for Spellbinders and really for crafting in general as the stars will get a glimpse into our work of creativity!

My friend Beck Beattie, from Australia, took inspiration from the video and created the perfect compliment to my earrings!  I just love what she did! And she did a great tutorial - so check her out on her blog for the how to and get your glam on! - CLICK HERE






Don't miss out! Subscribe to my free project tutorials, videos and tips to help you in your creative home and business life!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails