Thursday, October 10, 2013

Yo-Momma Monday...on a Thrifty Thursday

Follow Me on Pinterest




Alot of you ask about how I came to be in this creative world I live in.  So recently I did an interview with Amanda From House Parties to House Wife and gave her the 4 - 1 - 1.  You can check out the interview here.   THANK YOU Amanda for the shout out!

Yesterday Mariah and I did a little Thrift shopping.  The craze started earlier this week when we went to Goodwill in Manchester - near St. Louis and found this treasured find - at a mere $12 I swiped this up!


  Mariah found this adorable handbag for $2 at a thrift store for women of domestic violence.

She couldn't resist adding a little somethin' somethin' to it.  We made this fabric heart using Spellbinder's 3D M-bossabilities and letterpressing the design to muslin.  Sewed and stuffed it, added a handle and a metal flower and WOW! What an upcycled find!

THIS is why I love ART! :)

Leave me a comment below and let me know your favorite upcycling or recycling story or technique! :)



Don't miss out! Subscribe to my free project tutorials, videos and tips to help you in your creative home and business life!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails