Friday, April 18, 2014

Mixed Media Dressform Class at Mainely Stampin' - San Francisco Bay Area! May 17th



So very excited to announce a brand new class coming to the San Francisco Bay area on Saturday May 17th!  
One Day only - I'll be teaching dress forms! We will be making these dress forms from scratch.  I'll show you how to create and sculpt the form, work with chicken wire (an awesome medium!) and how to age your form with faux finishing techniques + so much more.  
I'll have special goodies for all my students too!
This is a very special event and the space is limited.  
Contact the store to sign up today!  707-435-9400
Mainely Stampin - visit their website
Contact me
I hope to see you there!




Please follow the instructions in the confirmation email to confirm your subscription.  Thank you!

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails