Friday, December 30, 2011

How to make a polymer clay snowman - Free Video Tutorial by Creative Live TV

My favorite time of year - winter.  I use to say summer, but the summers have been way tooo hot!  I love snowman and the beauty that winter brings.  I've been collecting snowmen for years and they are among my favorite to make out of polymer clay.

So here I am sharing a video tutorial with you on how to make a polymer clay snowman.  Maybe it will inspire you to create a snowman collection all your own!

Please share your comments  ;)
Next Creative Life TV is January 16 at noon on the Cool2Craft Network where I'll be sharing lots of Mixed Media techniques.  http://livestream.com/cool2craft

Click here to view the step by step photo tutorial -

1 comment:

quilt4fun2 said...

Your Sparkles story was so sweet and so is your wonderful snowman...thanks for the video! Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails