Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wishing you Love and Happiness in 2012


I blog, mostly for myself. I have an awful memory, so I find that if I want to remember it, I have to write it down - and I have to remember "where" I wrote it down! HA!

 I started my blog in 2007 with my trip to CHA and a follow up trip to England. I can't believe how much has happened since then and how much I love going back thru my old posts to see what I did.

 As this year draws to a close, I hope you take some time to reflect on all the great memories you've had this past year and in your lifetime. Cherish your loved ones and your friendships and strive to make 2012 as best and as fulfilling as it can be.

 I have some "GOALS", I don't call them resolutions, because I never live up to resolutions - some creative goals for licensing my artwork and some personal development goals as well.

 I'm thankful for all the friends that I have that read this blog and watch my Creative Life TV show, thankful for my creative girlfriends - Tiffany, Heidi, Julianna and Candace who as a team have worked so hard to bring you creative inspiration thru our Cool2Craft shows each Monday - 52 shows this year and NO RERUNS! Isn't that amazing?

 Many, many thanks to my publisher, Cico Books who I'm currently working with to write another book - Mixed Media Inspirations and also the many many manufactuerers such as AMACO and iLovetoCreate to just name a few, who have supported me as a designer and support designers in their creativity.

 Here's to wishing you a year full of happiness!

Mark your calendars for Monday January 16th at noon eastern for the next Creative Life TV - Crazy Mixed Up Art on the Cool2Craft network.


No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails