Thursday, February 28, 2013

Spring is here and it's time to Craft! 30+ Project ideas for you to enjoy!

Follow Me on Pinterest


It's almost here - just a few days away we'll be welcoming in Spring! In two weeks my kids will be on Spring Break.  I know they'll want something to do to keep their busy minds active and out of trouble.

Gather your craft supplies and spend some quality time with your kids - even if it's only for 30 minutes.

I've gathered together some of my favorite craft project tutorials and videos.  They feature everything from upcycling bottle caps into bird cages, dressing up your tea towels, upcycling socks to make fun little birds and of course on of my new passions - DUCT TAPE! There's so much to see!

Oh and how about the cute little centerpieces? or Make Cupcakes and add little handmade cupcake toppers? And Mom's,  I've even included some jewelry making links too, to give you some creative time and keep you sane.  I know how it is!





Some of the links feature artists from around the web.  Please let them know you stopped by and share some nice thoughts with them by leaving them a comment if applicable.


 Have Fun, Happy Spring - CRAFT ON!



Don't miss out! Subscribe to my free project tutorials, videos and tips to help you in your creative home and business life!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails