Monday, January 27, 2014

Beads in Bezels - Easy Vintage Cuff

Follow Me on Pinterest





The base of this cuff comes from the recent Stamped Leather Bookmark project (seevideo here).  

The technique produces such beautiful results and I knew that I wanted to make a cuff bracelet with the extra “bookmark” that I had from the steps outs.  

This rectangle bezel from the Spellbinders Media Mixage line is just the size and shape I was looking for. Instead of using resin,  I took a little trip to my bead stash and found these flat back glass beads. 

 In this how-to jewelry video I show you how you can make a beautiful accessory in less that 15 minutes! Now that’s my kind of project!

Watch the two minute video - click here to go to my youtube channel












Please follow the instructions in the confirmation email to confirm your subscription.  Thank you!

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails