Monday, January 20, 2014

The EASY way to emboss leather - Quick how to video

Follow Me on Pinterest



The Easy way to emboss leather


I was so in awe of this technique when I first heard that Spellbinders was sending embossed leather cuff bracelets to the Emmy awards.  I've embossed leather in the past with metal leather stamps and a hammer, but this technique is so stinkin' easy with 3D-M'bossabilities.

In this video, I show you how to make a  leather bookmark - which happens to be a perfect gift for bookworms like my step-daughter Elise.  But, stay tuned to next week's video and I'll show you how to turn this leather bookmark into a bracelet that you'll love!

Watch the three minute video on my youtube channel - click here







Please follow the instructions in the confirmation email to confirm your subscription.  Thank you!

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails