Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Organize your Office space - How to make a Flower Pen set + Video


Today I'm sharing a Creative Idea on how to organize your office work space.   It never seems to fail that whenever I look for an ink pen, they're gone! No matter how many I buy, I never have one around when I need it! Dare I blame the kids or the hubby for sneaking them away!  Well, it's time ladies (and gents) that we take control!



Disguise your pens as office flowers and make your pens fun to look at too!  This is a take on one of the projects featured in my latest book, Creative Ideas to Organize your Home.  It's an easy craft project that's decorative too!  Fun & Functional!

Watch the 2 minute video - click here



$24.95 postage paid - US orders only






Please follow the instructions in the confirmation email to confirm your subscription.  Thank you!

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails