Wednesday, February 3, 2010

BEADING IN NO TIME!

I just returned home from CHA with a copy of my newest book - BEADING IN NO TIME!  I'm so excited about this!!  It's due to be released in March.


A special shout out and thank you to my friends at ARTBEADS.com
for providing me with the absolutely fabulous CRYSTALLIZED™ - Swarovski Elements  you will see featured in this book.



The CRYSTALLIZED™ leaf pendant becomes the focal for this classy handbag charm. Check out the full line of leaf pendants by clicking here.




Make these earrings in a flash with non-tarnish silver wire and add a touch of bling with the dainty Swarovski beads that adorn these earrings.  Lots of sizes and colors to choose from by clicking here.

RESERVE YOUR COPY OF "BEADING IN NO TIME" TODAY for $24.99.  Just simply drop me an email.  As a debut special, I'll autograph it and pay the shipping.   This is a RESERVE special which is only good thru February 2010. US ONLY - if you are international I will have to add an additional $12.95 shipping.

While you're waiting on the book to arrive...be sure to head over to ARTBEADS for a little retail therapy!


Disclosure...As a reviewer of products at Artbeads.com, I receive the Swarovski crystal elements in the above projects free of charge. I have been asked to review these products and give my honest opinion of the products whether they be positive or negative. I am not  compensated by Artbeads.com for my endorsement as it pertains to the products received and reviewed.

1 comment:

Lori Allberry said...

Hi Linda!

I've given you a Sunshine Award!! Knowing you and reading your blog, seeing your incredible work, brings Sunshine to me! Please check out my blog to read about it! =)

http://sugarberrysensations.blogspot.com/2010/02/blogger-sunshine-award-woop-woop.html

♥Lori

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails