Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's just around the corner!................... Mega Class - Found-ations an intro to Metal Work Jewelry

I read Tiffany Winsdor's facebook post that said "who turned my calendar to November?"....yeah...that's what I want to know. Where did October go?...where has the year gone?

Hard to believe I posted this class nearly two months ago and it's time for it to be here!

I'm so excited and I can NOT wait to show my students what I have in store for them. 


I still have a couple of spots left if you want to join in the fun!  Remember our classes are LIVE and ONLINE...join us anywhere in the world!


A class kit is included in the fee.  It will be mailed, but receiving in time for the class can not be guaranteed.

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails