Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I might.....but I haven't ....so I will.... A Sneaky Peak for Thursdays's Sizzix TriplePlay Blog Hop

Kind of a catchy title huh?  You're probably wondering...what the heck is she talking about? 

Well, Im pretty sure Im not the only one who does this - that is - keep stuff forever because "I MIGHT" just need that some day...or "I can't paint that because....".....

Well...it is time for me to get real1  If you take a look inside my storage are in the garage, I literally have boxes filled with stuff I haven't seen in YEARS...clothes I haven't worn in years...because "I MIGHT" have a garage sale...or " I MIGHT" need that some day....or "I might - here's a good one - FIT INTO THAT AGAIN SOMEDAY!".... Get real LINDA!....

Well....that's what I said about one of the elements I used in creating my HOUSE for Sizzix Triple Play Blog hop that begins tomorrow and runs for the next SEVEN....count them....one...two..three....four...five..six...SEVEN weeks!  Seven weeks of BLOG candy featuring 60 plus designers....

I've had this old cheese box on my shelf sitting there for years...and today I told myself..."self...you havent done anything with it - in years - so why not incorporate that in your house design...and I did!  Im really thrilled with the way this has turned out and I hope you will too! 

A big thanks to Sizzix for giving us this opportunity! It's just what I needed.  It was great to design and just let it go with the flow......Above is just a little sneak peak on one of the designs that adorns my house.

Tomorrow - I'll share pictures of "My dream House"  and I can't wait to see what everyone else has created too!!!

See ya soon!

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails