Friday, June 8, 2012

Sweet Antiq's - Playfully Wild jewelry findings and Classy Trash

I'm so excited to announce the GRAND OPENING of my etsy store - SWEET ANTIQ's.

By popular request I have opened my Etsy store  to help provide you with unique delightfully fun, wildly playful and classy trash items to use in your jewelry designs and mixed media art projects.  I invite you to take a look and have fun shopping for unique jewelry parts.  While you're there, take a glance at the "about" page.

Keep checking in as I post unique finds from found objects, recycled classy trash and my latest line of jewelry findings.  I invite you to "LIKE" our  Sweet Antiq's Facebook Page to keep up with the latest offerings as well as the video's I'll be posting based on my store offerings to help inspire you to create art with this stuff!

If you see something you like but need it in large quantities - please flip me a quick email.  I can offer you a good discount.

Thanks so much for looking!  Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails