Saturday, March 1, 2014

How to transfer images to Friendly Plastic - New How To Video


I am often asked how to transfer images to Friendly Plastic.  There are a number of ways from simply decoupaging an image, using T-shirt Transfers or this newly discovered easy way!




I found nail tattoos at my local Wal Mart.  I wasn't quite sure if they would work but being that they were under $3.00 I decided it would be worth a try.  It was so easy and I really loved the result.  In essence these tattoos are really just water slide decals.  But they are quick and easy and the designs are quite nice too.

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you would like to see in future episodes.

Click here to watch the video






Spellbinders Media Mixage  Bezel of Choice
Friendly Plastic - light colors - I used white
Nail Tattoos
Miscellaneous beads and chain




Please follow the instructions in the confirmation email to confirm your subscription.  Thank you!

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails