Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Eye candielicious pure yummy inspiration.....



Sometimes I exchange the sweets to eat....with sweets to feast my eyes on! (The calories don't add up too bad that way!) At last it's arrived and as expected the latest issue of Belle Armoire is full of pure eye candielicious inspiration. I'm especially excited because of the "Belt it Out" series inside featuring a couple of the pewter and clay belts I designed earlier this year.


Even though I'm not a textile artist, I find the artwork full of inspiration. Maybe it's a specific pattern, texture or color combination. Maybe it's a combination of materials I would have never thought to use together. If you're in a rut, you may just find the jump start you need in this magazine!

And, if that candielicious magazine isn't enough to satisfy....and you find yourself craving more, check out the latest Belle Armoire Jewelry Issue. The Kids Art Pendants feature the artwork of my girls, Julia and Elise. If you find yourself amongst some inspiring young Picasso's in your family, this project is a great way to showcase their art.
Okay, Im off to the studio..........It's a metal jewelry play day!
Until next time....

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails