Wednesday, May 6, 2009

You're never to old to play dress up!

When you are a little girl.....you want to be big, you can't wait to grow up.....and then when you get older...you'd give anything to be younger again!
There was a time when I thought I was too big to play dress up .....or play with dollies.....but not anymore!
My room at Aunt Molly's is fit for a princess....the soft bed makes you feel like you're floating on a pillow of clouds.....and the room is decorated with vintage pictures and hats......
While Aunt Molly was getting ready for the day ...... My Mom and I played dress up....trying on all the Hat's and taking pictures. We had so much fun!
I treasure the time I have had with my mother and family. I haven't had this much quality time with her in such a long time! It feels so good to mom's little girl. And what great memories I'll have for the rest of my life!
Aunt Molly liked this picture so well, we're having a tea party Sunday afternoon. All the girls in the family are going to dress in vintage clothing and have tea in the back yard. You KNOW there will be lots of pictures taken.....and what great memories too!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweet Linda
What a beautiful picture of you and your Mom. I so wish I would have met her in person but I know I will learn more and more about her through you what a blessing it will be.

I also would like to share with you about my Mom and my life with her. How does that sound?

Just know that they both have met and are looking down on you and I and having a cup of tea together
Thank you so much for your love and friendship and I know it will be for eternity.

Love you sending hugs to you lots of them Your friend Bev forever

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails