Monday, February 7, 2011

Winter Family Fun

Seems like two days ago I was sharing pictures of the family in hot sunny florida, but that was nearly 6 months ago!

Well...it did just as the weather man said it would...Missouri got a blizzard.  In all my life...that's 30 plus years of living here in southern Missouri, I have never ever been in a blizzard. 

I have to say it is beautiful - all 18" of it.  What a beautiful backdrop it was for our girls winter pics....



Couldn't wait to get out in the snow....this was moments before the Peterson Family Snowball Fight...we all look sooo innocent, but onryness is brewing in our eyes.....specially the guy in the center of the pic...




So after all was said and done...we all worked together and created our snowperson...not sure if it's a boy or a girl...but I did manage to substitute friendly plastic for the eyes and the nose since we were out of black buttons and carrots....


We're expecting more snow tomorrow.....I say bring it on.... if it's gonna snow...might as well snow alot!
Girls....hate to tell ya....you may just have to go to school thru the entire summer at this rate....

Thanks for letting me share!

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails