Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Handmade, Personalized baby gifts and keepsakes just for you

Follow Me on Pinterest




Handmade and personalized baby gifts and keepsakes

My world is beginning to revolve around Carlee Jane.  Isn’t amazing how something so tiny and so innocent can captivate you?  I know this baby stage won’t last long so I’ve decided to capture it for a moment and create a few keepsakes to remember when she was born.

I began my polymer clay journey 21 years ago when my babies were born.  I’ve always been drawn to baby animals and figurines because it seems that I could capture their baby-ness forever. And their just so darn cute and cuddly! Who can resist!?!?!



Over the years, I’ve made several personalized baby keepsakes for friends as gifts.  And recently, inspired by Carlee, I went back to my roots and created a few more characters in clay.

I like to give gifts that are truly unique and personal so, if you need a unique baby gift for a shower, new mom or parents to be, allow me to custom design a forever keepsake for you, customized to your colors and personalized with a photo, babies name or both.  It would be my pleasure

Consider having a personalized baby cake topper created and then keep it as a keepsake. 
I design each one by hand so that they are truly personal.

Baby animal characters are approximately 3” tall (with exception to giraffes and really tall animals ) but can be made any size desired.

Basic designs begin at $20 US and go up from there depending on the complexity.  
Available in my SweetAntiqs  etsy shop - click here

Please email for quote for detailed orders (include a photo or sketch if possible)



Don't miss out! Subscribe to my free project tutorials, videos and tips to help you in your creative home and business life!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Linda,

Oh I love these sweetie they are so adorable. Anyone that receives one of these will be so blessed hugs love and prayers Bev

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails