Saturday, December 15, 2007

Featuring Jennifer Crocker

One of the great perks of my job is receiving so many emails from people who share their love of creating with me. Yesterday I received an email from Jennifer Crocker. She originally emailed me about a question she had with the dachshund pens she saw on The Carol Duvall show. We've chatted thru email and I asked her to share her work with me.

Now I'd like to share her work with you. I thought these adorable little characters had so much personality. They just invite you to be their friend.
I'm sure Jennifer would love to have an email from you.
If you'd like to be featured, please email me. If you need ideas or you'd like to start creating your own whimsical characters, check out my books - PolyPens or Sculpey way.

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails