Monday, July 13, 2009

PROJECT of the MONTH CLUB Projects available for download

Is this summer going by as quick for you as it is for me??? Goodness!

Here are the next in the series of Project of the Month Clubs now available.


I thought you might enjoy a change of pace and learn to use casting resin. This project is so versatile it is as addicting as polymer clay and Friendly Plastic.


Next for the Polymer Clay Project of the month club, I decided to create an adorable kitten. Inspired by all the kittens I have running around outside. This project really highlights the Six Simple Shapes technique so you can make this as simple or as complex you want...it's your world! So Clay In IT!




Enjoy this months projects...and before you know it....I'll be sending you the next set!

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails