Thursday, January 3, 2013

SOUL GARDEN - Words & Journal Prompts + Free EPHEMRA Download


I chose the name soul garden because gardens take lots of time and nurturing to produce beauty.  Sometimes our souls need the same, sometimes they're broken and sad and droop...sometimes we need to look hard to see our good attributes....our soil is like the dirt in a garden...what you put into it...is what you get out of it....

Here's some word prompts that I wrote down that kinda describe who I believe I am.  I am all these things...not all at once...and well...I left off some of the really ugly ones! lol....

This is how I see myself...maybe not as others see me...
I don't think my journal can have enough words....I'm also going to include some pictures....




No-thought...plunk it down very simple page.  I had a paper doily at my work table from another project so I grabbed it and used it.  I upcycled an older envelope and just had fun doodling!




quote at the bottom reminds me "nothing can dim the light that shines from within - Maya Angelou"

It's up to us to make ourselves radiate light and positive thoughts.


Here's a fun grungy style doily that will give your art journal some texture - use it digitally or print it out and cut around it.  To download click the photo - right click and save picture as  (it's a PNG file)


No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails