Tuesday, November 27, 2007

FREE PROJECT SHEET - From the Project of the Month Club CD



There's nothing like the smell of gingerbread baking on a winter day. It's been a long time since I've had any gingerbread.. or for that matter anything other than a clay gingerbread baking in the oven! My Grandma Campbell looooved gingerbread cookies!!

Now, with the weather getting colder, it's time that I bring out and display my collection of winter characters; snowmen, penguins, my ice skating clumsy polar bears and so on..... Thanks to my friends, I have quite an impressive collection of them

I love them all, especially ones given to me by my clay friends. Each time I look at them, it reminds me of them, my grandma...and it just makes me smile!





This little gingerbread is not only fun to make, but fun to give as a gift. Just drop me an email and I'll send you the full size version.





I have several winter character project sheets available on my website. Simply click here. You can pick your "FAVE 10" and save some money too!

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails