Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Video from Colorado Road trip - Jen Lowe's Studio and Techniques with Friendly Plastic

Believe it or not... we really did work hard during our 9 days together to stretch the limits of Friendly Plastic.

While, Jen used her papercrafting skills to create a multitude of Friendly Plastic die cuts - you should see all the butterflies - using a variety of techniques, I was using my polymer clay background to come up with ways to convert polymer clay techniques to those that can be used for friendly plastic. It was a true learning experience to say the least. Some things worked, some were happy mistakes and some just were plain ole FLOPortunities - which Jen somehow found a way to recycle. (watch out - she'll steal your scraps when you're not lookin!)

We sat down the last full day I was there and made a video of all the different techniques we had discovered. Some are just basic, need to know techniques, while others were a little more challenging. Little did I realize that we taped nearly an hour worth of unedited footage - that is until I went to my little "edit bay". That's when I decided to split this video up in to segments.

Im happy to share with you Part One of the Road trip! We wanted to share with you a little eye candy - no how-to. We know it will get your creative spirit flowing and we'd love to know what you came up with based on our videos. Do you have a happy mistake you'd like to share? Or a quick and easy technique? I'm looking for those. I'd love to post them - give you credit and I'll select the best technique of the month and send you a little treat!

So grab a cup of coffee, tea...your favorite pasterie and enjoy...

Roll em!...........................


No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails