Tuesday, September 18, 2012

All a Flutter - A beautiful "almost" FALL DAY

This morning was magical! After the brutally hot hot summer, I awoke to the birds singing and a cool breeze blowing in my window.  It was 50 degrees! I think everyone was happy for cooler temperatures.

Outside my window, I have an enormous rose of sharon bush which has been attracting heaps of hummingbirds and butterflies.

I can sit for hours watching the birds and the bees and the butterflies....so free...so gorgeous....

With that inspiration, I created this multi-strand necklace I call Flutter.  Made from the vintage findings in my Sweet Antiq's shop on Etsy.  I also combined these findings with hand made beads of Friendly Plastic.

It's made with beautiful fall colors! I hope you enjoy! :)


No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails