Thursday, September 27, 2012

The smell of fall is in the air + Fall Centerpiece Idea

I have no problem saying BYE BYE BYE to summer!!!  Here in southern Missouri, the leaves are beginning to change and whatever bushes those are that turn red...well...they're turning bright bright red.  I think the recent rain will save our fall foliage and give us beautiful colors.


I've been outside gathering acorns, old branches and leaves to bring inside to decorate.  The fall colors go perfect with our lodge style home.

I saw a similar centerpiece in Thistleberry Cottage when I was in Iowa  last week and fell in love with it! It was designed by the owner Kay Evans who has a great eye for texture and decorating - the kind of decorating that makes you want to stay in her store and never leave!

Enjoy this idea and be sure to pay ThistleBerry Cottage a visit!




No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails