Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pumpkins on parade! + FREE PUMPKIN Fall project instructions

The MASON JAR LID PUMPKIN PROJECT

My favorite time of year has arrived - FALL! I love the cool weather, love the crisp mornings sitting outside on my porch reading the paper, love the colors but most of all....I love PUMPKINS! and I'm beginning to get quite a collection.

This pumpkin popped up on my facebook feed a couple days ago.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!


and I just happen to have a few dozen jar lids at my disposal so with that I MADE MADE MADE....
my version of this piece...



Here's what you'll need:

24 mason jar lids
Stick or cinnammon sticks
Tacky Glue
Burlap scraps
Raffia
Krylon Orange spray paint
Wood Stain in English Walnut or color of choice


String lids onto a piece of raffia and tie into a tight knot to create pumpkin shape. Spray paint orange and distress with wood stain and let dry overnight

Paint or stain stick for center stem.  Tie on a raffia bow. Insert and glue into center of pumpkin.

Color burlap green, cut into leaf shapes and glue to pumpkin.

Happy Fall Ya'll!

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails