Thursday, December 27, 2012

Decorate your garden, enhance your soul + Inspirational quote



I stumbled across this quote and knew I just had to share.  Putting it in a creative way, it's a reminder to constantly learn and push the limits of my creativity, because no one else is going to do it for me.

Life is what WE make of it - we can wollow in our sorrows, get all wigged out because someone else creates better, paints better, has a better house.... or we can start redirecting all that negative energy into decorating our own soul, and filling it with positive energy and in return, drawing people closer into us.

Today, I'm embarking on what is hopefully an on going project....I'm creating my first Art Journal.

I've done lots of artwork that would fit into one, but I've never actually, done an art journal..one that's just free...and random...and ooberly personal.  .Each week I'm going to focus on one positive word.  I'll gather and surround myself with things that remind me of it...no boundaries....just true artistic freedom.

I'll share my journey through the weeks....hope you too decide to plant your own garden...fill it with your soul and make it grow daily....




No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails