Friday, February 1, 2008

Winter Snow means family fun!


It's Here! The Snow is HERE! And that can only mean one thing.... time for a little family fun! Since the kids were out of school today, this afternoon proved a perfect time to make a snowman and have a snowball fight.

Of course I was armed with the camera and got all the festivities on film for future scrapbooking memories. (yes, if you are wondering... all the snowballs were aimed at me! ) Imagine trying to take pictures while dodging snowballs!





But for now, here's a little snipp-it of today's event.






See, crafts don't have to be indoors, you can have fun anywhere and anytime...and it doesnt have to cost bazillions of dollars either.



But, if you can't be outdoors and you want to have some winter fun, check out this adorable winter card created by Laura Griffin. For instructions on how to make it, go to her blog.


You'll find lots of beautiful cards and other works of art. I'm sure you'll be amazed!


While you're there check out her entry for AMACO's Bottles of Hope - Hope on a Rope Designer Challenge which is coming up in a little over a week.


Tomorrow, Im off to take a class in Silversmithing. My friend Angie and I are taking it together and creating a hammered necklace. I have no idea what I looks like - I'm going to this class sight unseen. Should be fun and should be lots to talk about so be sure to buzz back by tomorrow!





No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails