Wednesday, December 31, 2008

FREE TRIAL POLYMER CLAY POM PROJECT


That's right...a FREE TRIAL POM PROJECT! All you have to do is ask...or well..in this case email and I will send you two high res jpegs for you to download. This will give you an idea of what the POM club is all about.
If you've been a member of the POM club in the past, you will notice a slightly different format. The photo's are bigger and most projects will be written in a two page or more format. Each project will be written so that when printed....and at the end of the year - you can bind them together and have a book!
The Member's Only POM blog is set up and I know we'll be sharing lots of ideas and inspiration on it.
Okay....that's all...after trying for about 3 hours to get the links up on my website...I've quit for a while.
Dont forget to email me! I'm going to bed now...when I wake up, it will be a new day AND a NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails