Tuesday, March 25, 2008

VIDEO TUESDAY! Brown is the New Black! Beads Baubles and Jewels Segment

Here's the first in a series of Video Tuesdays! Each Tuesday I hope to showcase a new segment featuring polymer clay and other media.

Brown is the new black. In this segment you'll learn how to simulate the look of wood easily with polymer clay.

I particularly love chunky designer jewelry....(don't tell my husband, I prefer it more than diamonds!) Here's a way you can create your own.

So.....lights........camera......action!

For more ideas order my books:

Bead Techniques or my newest Making Beads in Polymer Clay

For more jewelry ideas visit

Beads Baubles and Jewels

How To TV Online

This video content courtesy of KS Inc., Productions and used with permission.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Linda,
The new video was great but then again all your work is great! I just love your projects and can't seem to get enough of them...LOL! Thank you for all the wonderful sharing and teaching you do!! And for your endless supply of patience! Missy

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails