Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hollywood comes to Ozark - Making new videos


It's not hollywood, but it does feel like a mini version of the studio's Ive been to tape craft shows.
I thought you might get a kick out of my make-shift shower curtain window diffuser and the walmart sacks that take the glare off the light that I look into....tacky as it may be...it gets the job done and in a couple of day's, you'll see the fruits of my labor.
I taped two Friendly Plastic TV segments today which will post on the Friendly Plastic TV and Lindapetersondesigns YouTube channels. Tomorrow I hope to tape a couple more videos as well.
I'll give you the links just as soon as they're ready.

1 comment:

Jana Ewy said...

Hey... I love your film studio. Lights Camera, Action.

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails